To obtain a summary of your medical record or a specific document from your medical record, you must send a duly signed written request to our Medical Records department by fax or by mail to the following address:
Service des archives médicales
315 rue Macdonald, suite 105
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC J3B 8J3
The request must contain the following information:
- your family name and first name;
- your date of birth;
- your medical record number (if available);
- your complete address;
- your telephone number;
- the facility where you received care;
- the nature of your request (clearly indicate which documents you require);
- the date by which you need the information.
Then, sign the request and indicate the date of the signature (recent). In compliance with the Act respecting access to information, a fee is payable in advance for certain services.
How do I get there?
Go to reception for the Medical Records department at this rehabilitation centre.
|Lundi au vendredi|