For the latest information, we encourage you to visit quebec.ca/en/coronavirus. Essential information is updated regularly in order to answer all your questions.
Consult the COVID-19 Alert levels map to find out the alert level and the measures to be observed in Montérégie.
If you want to know more about the situation in Montérégie, you can consult our page : COVID-19 data for Montérégie (french only).
Vaccination against COVID-19
Visit our Vaccination against COVID-19 page.
IMPORTANT: About to travel?
Our screening clinics do not provide COVID-19 tests for people who need travel certificates. In addition, the results provided do not mention the technique used (PCR or not).
Travelers must therefore use a private laboratory for their test. Check travel information and the list of laboratories which offer this service.
Who should get tested?
- Anyone with symptoms
- Anyone who has had close contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Anyone that has been asked by public health authorities to get tested
To find out if you should go and get tested, use the COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool.
Get an appointment quickly at a Designated Testing Clinic or a Mobile Testing Unit
- by filling out the online form : cv19quebec.ca
- or by calling 450 644-4545 or 1 877 644-4545
Designated Testing Clinic WITH AN APPOINTMENT
Mobile Testing Unit WITH APPOINTMENT
|15 octobre, de 9 h 30 à 16 h||Mercier|
|18 octobre, de 9 h 30 à 16 h||Sainte-Barbe|
|19 octobre, de 9 h 30 à 16 h||Beauharnois|
|21 octobre, de 9 h 30 à 16 h||Saint-Rémi|
|22 octobre, de 9 h 30 à 16 h||Mercier|
Considering the high number of diagnostic tests, it is possible there will be a delay in providing results. However, if you have not received a result within 72 hours of taking the test, contact your CISSS (which is my CISSS?). Provide your first and last names, date of birth, address, telephone number, date and location of test. A professional will return your call within 24 hours.Disclosure of test results
Disclosure of screening results
CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest: 1 800 700-0621, ext. 2301 or email@example.com
- CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre: 450 443-7400, ext. 2745 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CISSS de la Montérégie-Est: 450 771-3333, ext. 7437 or email@example.com
Are you worried about your health?
If your condition requires immediate assistance, dial 911.
For advice concerning your state of health or that of a relative or friend, you can call Info-Santé at 811 at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do you need a medical consultation?
If you have a family physician, make an appointment with your family medicine group or medical clinic. If your doctor is not available, check whether you can consult another physician in the clinic.
If you do not have a family physician, or your physician cannot see you within a reasonable period, you can find a walk-in clinic by consulting sante.gouv.qc.ca
Practical health tool related to COVID-19
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms similar to COVID-19, you are invited to complete the COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool to get a recommendation on the next steps to follow, according to your condition.
- The Self-Care Guide - COVID-19 was designed to help you make the best possible decisions about your health and that of your loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic.
More specifically, it contains information about how best to protect against COVID-19, how to take care of yourself or provide basic care to family members, and when and who to consult if you require care and services.
- The Decision Fact Sheet is a tool that will guide you through situations that include COVID-19 symptoms. Available in many other languages.
- What should I do if my child aged 6 months to 5 years has symptoms?
- What should I do if my child between the ages of 6 ans 17 has symptoms?
- What sould I do if I have symptoms? People aged 18 or older
Medical consultation for children 16 years of age and under
In the Montérégie, clinics for children, cliniques désignées pédiatriques (CDP) offer medical consultations for children 16 years of age and under who do not have access to a family physician.
To obtain an appointment in a CDP, please call 450 644-4545 or 1 877-644-4545.
Children under 3 months of age who have a fever must be seen by a doctor or in an emergency room in a short delay.
Stress or anxiety?
If you are feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed, there are various tools you can consult that explain the ways in which pandemic-related stress, anxiety and depression can manifest, and ideas for taking care of yourself.
- The Getting Better My Way digital tool can help you feel better. This emotional health self-management tool allows you to put in place concrete actions adapted to your situation and your needs.
- Don’t forget about mental health!
- Don’t forget about mental health while at home!
- Don’t forget your children’s mental health!
- Stress, anxiety and depression associated with the coronavirus COVID-19 disease – Simplified illustrated version
You can also call Info-Social at 811. Psychosocial workers will offer you support, information, and advice, as needed.
Information about COVID-19
Situation in Québec, symptoms and treatments, psychological problems, government measures, directives and guidelines, how can I help?
Find all the information related to COVID-19 at quebec.ca/en/coronavirus.
- General health recommendations (hand washing, face coverings, isolation, etc.)
- To contribute to the efforts of the health and social services network: https://jecontribuecovid19.gouv.qc.ca/Inscription.aspx
- To volunteer: https://www.jebenevole.ca/
- Instructions for travellers during the COVID-19 pandemic
Information specific to the Montérégie region
- COVID-19 data for Montérégie
- Progressive regional alert and intervention system (COVID-19)
- Situation in residences for seniors and vulnerable citizens
- Situation in Schools
- Situation in Hospitals
- Montérégie Map
Public Health Director Video's
For specific information about the three CISSSs in the Montérégie region, visit the associated COVID-19 page. (See the map of the three CISSSs)