Clear search fields
Postal code or address (optional)

Complaints, satisfaction and mistreatment - CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre

CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre

Satisfied or dissatisfied with care and services?

The CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre attaches great importance to its quality of care and respect for users' rights. If you have comments or suggestions for improving our services, please contact your local service quality and complaints commissioner. You can also send us your satisfaction feedback which we will be pleased to forward to the teams involved. There is a form available for this purpose.

In spite of our efforts to ensure quality care, it may happen that you feel you were not well served or that your rights were not respected.  

You can start by speaking to the head of the services in question. Please be assured that your comments, recommendations or observation will be examined with respect.

If you are not satisfied with the results of that procedure or you consider that the situation merits it, you can then file a complaint. To do this, please contact the office of your local service quality and complaints commissioner.


Witness or victim of mistreatment?

The ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec has mandated the Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner with the responsibility of examining complaints and reports of incidents that fall within the scope of the Act to combat the maltreatment of persons in vulnerable situations. The Commissioner addresses all requests of this nature.


How to reach us

  • By telephone
    450 466-5434 or toll free 1 866 967-4825, ext. 8884
  • Online complaint form
  • Complaint form to complete for email or mail
  • Send by email
  • By regular mail
    Service quality and complaints commissioner
    CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre 
    3120, boulevard Taschereau
    Greenfield Park (Québec) J4V 2H1
  • By fax
    450 462-7979

When making a complaint, you can, at any time, request assistance from the Centre d’assistance et d’accompagnement aux plaintes de la Montérégie (CAAP–Montérégie). This organisation provides free and confidential services and is mandated by the ministre de la Santé et des Services sociaux. Visit the CAAP Montérégie website for more information on this organisation.

You can also seek help from:


Personal Property Claim

Have you lost a personal item or had it broken during your stay at one of our facilities? Please complete the Personal Property Claim Form (french only).