The community-based Flexible Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) program provides support of varying intensity to adults and to teens verging on adulthood; it is made up of both a treatment team and a social rehabilitation team.
Our inclusion criteria:
- Serious mental disorder (psychotic disorder, severe anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder).
- Personal, social and interpersonal difficulties; problems integrating, functioning and adjusting to community life.
- Complex clinical and social problem that requires intervention in the person’s living environment.
- Significant risk of the clinical or social condition deteriorating without follow-up.
*The problem must significantly affect the person’s functioning.*
- Multidisciplinary community-based treatment and rehabilitation team
- Support of varying intensity
- Multidisciplinary intervention plan determined with the client
Call 579-491-0148 for more information about this program.