This facility also has a point of service in Saint-Léonard (English-speaking services):
5540, rue Jarry Est, Saint-Léonard, Montréal, QC, H1P 1T9
The Centre de réadaptation en dépendance (CRD) offers services to provide detoxification, rehabilitation, and social reintegration services to people with addiction problems related to :
- drugs (including prescription medication);
- gambling and compulsive buying;
- problematic Internet use.
It also offers services to the friends and family members of clients, whether or not they are registered for the CRD’s services.
Our team of professionals can help you to:
- Reduce the negative consequences of your substance, gambling, compulsive buying, or Internet habits;
- Adopt responsible behaviours for dealing with them;
- Acquire new skills for coping with daily challenges.
For more information, click here.