With a referral from a doctor or a healthcare professional, the day hospital provides specialized services to seniors with one or more unstable physical, psychological or social problems. Certain services are also available for family members and health and social services workers.
Users typically require multidisciplinary interventions, e.g., diagnostic assessment, treatment (including rehabilitation), discharge, referrals, training and support.
Your referral to the day hospital must be filled out by a doctor or by any other healthcare professional, with the treating physician’s approval.
How it works
After the user is admitted, a multidisciplinary team assesses their health condition in order to:
- agree on an intervention plan with them;
- set treatment goals adapted to the user’s needs;
- request certain diagnostic tests, as needed;
- regularly assess the user’s progress and adjust the intervention plan;
- send the treating physician results and recommendations.
The frequency and duration of appointments varies depending on the user’s needs.
To obtain a summary of your medical record, a specific document from your medical record, or a medical certificate, you must send a dated and signed written request to our Medical Records department by mail or by fax.
- Archives médicales
831, rue Notre-Dame Saint-Lambert (Québec) J4R 1S1
Télécopieur : 450 672-6302
Téléphone : 450 672-3328, poste 2059
The following information is needed to process your request:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your medical record number (located in the upper right-hand corner of your hospital card)
- Your mother’s full name
- Nature and dates of requested information*
- Name and mailing address
Don’t forget to:
- sign and date your request;
- specify its nature;
- indicate when you need the information by.
There are two ways you can make sure you obtain all the information you need:
- Option 1: Write the above-mentioned information on a sheet of paper.
- Option 2: Fill out the “Authorization to release information contained in the medical record”
In accordance with the Regulation respecting fees for the transcription, reproduction or transmission of documents or personal information, fees may apply depending on the type of request and the number of documents required by the user, their legal guardian, or their mandatary. Medical Records will be able to inform you of the amount payable. For more information, contact Medical Records.
To obtain a copy of your vaccination registry, you must fill out the Access to information on vaccines request and submit your request to:
Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de la Montérégie-Centre
Service des archives - Accès registre vaccination
CLSC de la Vallée-des-Forts
978, boulevard du Séminaire Nord
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Québec) J3A 1E5
Télécopieur : 450 347-3275
|Monday to Friday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|