Physical rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, audiology, speech language pathology and nutrition, are available in the Montérégie region.
Physical rehabilitation services are provided at the various facilities, namely:
- in hospital, during or after a hospital stay;
- at the CLSCs;
- at the long-term care centres (CHSLD);
- at the ambulatory services centre;
- at the physical disability rehabilitation centre;
- at the vision rehabilitation centre.
Speak to your family doctor or specialist first. They can refer you to the healthcare professional who’s right for you.
You can also visit our page: Prévenir le « déconditionnement » moteur, social et psychologique - clientèles DI-TSA-DP (french only)