Vaccination against respiratory infections - CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest
The respiratory virus vaccination campaign will begin on October 10.
You can book an appointment today. 👇
An appointment is mandatory
Register at ClicSante.ca
Make an appointment on ClicSante.ca:
You can book an appointment to receive the COVID-19
and influenza vaccines at the same time.
Call 1-877-817-5279 to make an
Protect yourself and your loved ones—get the flu shot!
Vaccination is still the best way to protect against the flu, mainly for people with a chronic disease and for seniors aged 75 and over. These people have a much higher risk of complications, hospitalization or death related to the influenza virus.
Remember that simple hygiene measures, such as hand-washing, are a good way to protect yourself against the flu and other respiratory viruses.
- The following groups are considered vulnerable or at higher risk:
- People living in long-term care homes (CHSLDs) or private seniors’ residences, or other congregate living settings with a high proportion of elderly and vulnerable people;
- People aged 60 years and over;
- People who are immunocompromised, on dialysis, or living with a chronic disease;
- Pregnant women and parents of babies under six months old;
- Healthcare workers;
- Adults living in remote or isolated communities.
- To get this vaccine, note that at least six months must have elapsed since the last dose.
- Certain groups will also be able to receive the pneumococcal vaccine.
Vaccine clinic dates in Montérégie-Ouest
|Hemmingford||November 1, 2023||Centre récréatif de Hemmingford, 550 avenue Goyette, Hemmingford, J0L 1H0|
|Sainte-Clotilde||November 2, 2023||Centre communautaire, 824 2e Rang, Sainte-Clotilde, J0L 1W0|
|Huntingdon||November 6-8, 2023||Royal Canadian Legion, 8 chemin Fairview, Huntingdon, J0S 1H0|
|St-Clet||November 14-15, 2023||Salle communautaire, 4 rue du Moulin, Saint-Clet, J0P 1S0|
|St-Rémi||November 16-17, 2023||Centre communautaire - Salle Jupiter, 25 rue Saint-Sauveur, J0L 2L0|
|Ormstown||November 20-21, 2023||Centre récréatif, 87 rue Roy, Orsmtown, J0S 1K0|
|Beauharnois||November 22-23, 2023||Centre communautaire - Salle Marie-Rose, 600 rue Ellice, Beauharnois, J6N 3P7|
|St-Chrysostome||November 27, 2023||Centre culturel, 624 rue Notre-Dame, Saint-Chrysostome J0S 1R0|
|Napierville||November 28, 2023|
Centre communautaire - Salle Ouimet, 262 rue de l'Église, Napierville, J0J 1L0
PARKING on rue St-Alexandre
|Saint-Édouard||November 30, 2023|
Centre communautaire, 405C. Montée Lussier, Saint-Édouard, J0L 1Y0