First or second dose, additional dose or booster dose
People 6 months of age and older can be vaccinated against COVID-19. There is no charge for this vaccination.
The recommended number of doses of COVID-19 vaccine varies depending on the person's age, history of illness and health status. For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit quebec.ca.
Vaccination WITH appointment (1st dose, 2nd dose and additionnal dose)
To make or change an appointment, go to Clic Santé.
- If you are unable to make an appointment online, or if you are having difficulties, please ask a friend/relative for assistance or call 450 644-4545 or 1 877-644-4545.
- If you have any concerns about vaccination, call 1 877 644-4545. Our vaccination teams are equipped to help you. Our staff can accompany you throughout the vaccination process. You may also receive your dose in a more private location.
Information about vaccination
For more information about the vaccination, consult the following sections of the Ministère de la santé et des services sociaux website:In regard to the vaccinationCOVID-19 vaccines
- Safety of the vaccines
- For help with consent - COVID-19 Vaccination operation
(Disponible en plusieurs langues)
- COVID-19 vaccination data
- Symptoms after vaccination
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Vaccination administered outside Québec
- COVID-19 vaccination passport and VaxiCode and VaxiCode Verif applications
Information in different languages
The Federation of Medical Specialists of Quebec (FMSQ) has prepared an information capsule on various themes concerning the COVID-19 vaccination. To view the capsules, click on the following links (french only):
- Fonctionnement | https://youtu.be/uSoWH4fFnNw
- Efficacité | https://youtu.be/Hu-LsWLYCb4
- Pertinence | https://youtu.be/0IEb27OpbxY
- Distribution | https://youtu.be/B1b3aUTf0eQ
- Retour à la normale | https://youtu.be/ikWCtkGgkeA
- Protection | https://youtu.be/Rifadiz5mIw